Friday, June 24, 2011

Psalm 22 (KJV) - Pt III (30-31): We shall declare his righteousness

From Psalms

Psalm 22 Pt III Verses 30, 31

30A seed shall serve him;
      it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
31They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness
      unto a people that shall be born,
      that he hath done this.

Wow, I can't believe I've been away from my psalms postings for almost two weeks.  There has been a lot going on.  Thankfully nothing of it is related to my addictions.  I have been very busy with my family...being present with my kids...being loving...and sharing the love of Jesus.  I shall praise God for this - and declare his righteousness for these blessings in my life

I realized that I was using this to help procrastinate on other things in my life that are probably more important.  So, I believe this little break has been healthy...but I will try to keep it a little more healthy going forward.

Thanks for letting me share.

No comments:

Post a Comment