Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Psalm 40:17 (KJV): But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me

From Psalms

Psalm 40:17

17But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to be something - you want to show that you lead and are in control?  However, none of your plans seem to line-up?  Where you think you have all of the information you need to make a decision only to find that you don't?  When somebody you thought you could count on bails - and their behavior reflects more on you than it does on them?

I'm having one of those days - where I wanted so badly for something to go perfectly...and it just is not.  I am trying to do something I did before and failed at.  I'm not sure I really failed at it, but I feel like I failed at before.  Nevertheless, I thought I was ready to try it again.  I have a feeling a may be blowing this out of proportion - the way any good addict does.  I know it's not the end of the world - but I certainly feel like a fool.  I feel like people think I'm insane...and out of control.

In this regard I am needy.  Yet I know the Lord thinketh upon me.  He is my help and deliverer.  Please God just help me through the next few days and let me come out relatively unscathed - deliver and help me.

Thanks for letting me share.

No comments:

Post a Comment